Nov 29 on Google Customer Reviews
Love the customer support being so swiftly and friendly. Order arrived much much quicker than expected. I’d definitely recommend İHobbies to anyone who’s interested in purchasing their highly quality products. I’ll definitely be returning for more purchases. Thank you so much IHobbies !!
Dec 13 on Google Customer Reviews
I've never had a problem or any issues with them and I order quite regularly. Great products and services, always been very communicative and helpful.
I made a purchase prior to Christmas. The website, the communication from staff and prices were all first grade. My order arrived quicker than expected, which was one of my worries due to it containing a Christmas present. I am just getting into RC cars again was very happy to find a local supplier of parts for the hobby.
Special design for any type of blasters and models to spraying with camouflage color. By using fine grinding pigment, it makes extremely thin coating with great adhesion and covering rate.
Puff Dino Camo spray paint allows user easily coloring their blasters and model. With quick dry paint, it will shorten process time.
- Natural Color: Camouflage into natural environment and been unseen.
- Quick Dry: The quick dry paint makes easier to overlapping color when spray.
- Fine Coating Layer: Thin and refinement coating layer.
- It is suitable for using on metal surface for blasters and model. For plastic surface, we suggest to apply base paint first to increase adhesion (material like PP or PE may not easy to paint on).
HOW TO USE
- Use sandpaper or other abrasive product to abrade object surface to ensure adhesion, especially if there are old paint coated on object.
- We suggest you can clean with Puff Dino Spray Cleaning Naphtha to remove the grease and dust after abrade the object. Wait for it dry before you spray.
- Use masker tape to cover parts that does not need to be spray and remove it after painted.
- Shake the spray can for 10 second to get a good mixed inside the can before spraying.
- Press the nozzle and keep the nozzle 10 ~ 15cm above the object when spraying. Try to maintain the distance and moving speed when spray. Spray multiple times with thin layer to achieve best performance.
- Leave 10 minutes between every spray.
Fine Grinding Pigment, Resin, Solvent, Propellant
Volume: 220 ml
We offer a large range of gel blasters here at iHobby. Types include: metal, gas/CO2 powered, GOLDEN EAGLE, DOUBLE BELL, CYMA, Wells, Jinming, and LeHui, with plenty of extras like foregrips, magazines, scopes, silencers, and sniper bolts to make play more realistic.
Owned and Operated in QLD, Australia
Ihobby is owned and operated in QLD, so you don’t have to worry about international shipping and customs. With free express delivery for orders over $90, same day dispatch, and 100% Australian owned stock, it’s the perfect place to buy gel blasters for yourself or family. Check out loads of different styles, and receive online support (Monday to Friday from 8 to 4) while you shop!